Beiträge von taurui

Puh, dann bin ich nicht sehr gut in der Suche.

Aber ich hab auch schon einen Reset der Head Unit probiert, ohne Erfolg. Und Offline kann ich nicht schalten, da kommt eine Fehlermeldung.

Ich stell mal meine Frage hier ein, um zu wissen, ob das "Normal" ist, oder mein Auto in die Werkstatt muss.

Mein ziemlich neuer Kona (3 Wochen alt) ist in der Bluelink-App nicht immer, aber meistens, Disconnected. Aktuell wurde der Status das letzte Mal am 5.10. geupdated.

Im Auto funktioniert daher keine Live-Anzeige von Kartendaten, z.B. Ladestationen. Und die Spracheingabe funktioniert auch nicht ("Keine Antwort vom Server").

Ab und zu funktionierts wieder ein Weilchen, dann wieder tagelang nicht.

Ist das normal?

Hi, I just got my Kona SX2 as 4yr leasing, so I wanted the "Best bang for buck".

And I decided to spend it on a seperate set of rims along with 4 all-year-wheels. Just to use in winter.

Why all-year-tires and not specifically winter tires?

We experience some very mild winters with barely any snow here, so performance that centers on "milder" environmental conditions is key here.

Also, they typically have ~5% better road resistance stats, so that is very welcome as well.

I decided on the cheapest good looking rims I could find (because I need to sell them after 4 years of use, and good looks are useful for that) and used the cheapest "okayish" 4S tires, the Kumho Solus 4S. I ordered everything online at check24 for 1020€ or something like that, they should arrive tomorrow.

Time will tell if I made the right decision, but I feel confident :)