Beiträge von ChuckDeath

Hello,

It's getting colder soon and I wanted to ask how and where you get winter tires for the Kona SX2? I have a hybrid model if that makes a difference.

I'm not sure if it's a better option to just have tires mounted on existing rims or to get a complete package with new rims and tires?

I would also need a place where I can store current summer tires, since I don't have a basement or additional storage space in my apartment.

Any recommendations? I'd like to stay at around 1000 EUR for all 4 tires.

Klicken Sie zunächst auf die obere rechte Taste auf der linken Seite des Lenkrads, um den kleinen Bildschirm entweder auf Navigation (Kompass) oder auf das Autosymbol umzustellen. Verwenden Sie dann das linke Drehrad, um die rechte Seite Ihres Tachometers zu ändern.

Das ist interessant, ich plane in ein paar Wochen eine Reise, aber ich hoffe, dass es bis dahin behoben ist.

Gestern habe ich versucht, einen Soft-Reset durchzuführen, aber es sieht so aus, als gäbe es diesen Knopf für das neue System nicht, nur den Neukonfigurationsknopf, der nicht so gut funktioniert, und einen zum Deaktivieren/Hard-Reset.

Hello,

For a few days now I have been having problems connecting Bluelink to my car and I get the error message "The vehicle is not responding to the requested service."

Anyone else having this problem? I'm wondering what happens if I press the "Reset Bluelink" button in the car? Will I lose all driving data, will it affect the subscription service or something?

Hello,

I got the new Kona HEV last week and noticed a strange clicking noise coming from the air conditioning when I turn it up to the highest setting.

Has anyone experienced this problem or knows what is going on? I have emailed my dealer but wanted to check if there are any other cases of this.

You can hear it in the last seconds of the video here.

Imgur
    Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining…
    imgur.com